Gongyi [Xinli] Specially produced reducer rubber joints are also called elastic pipe shock absorbers, rubber joints, rubber soft connections, rubber expansion joints, rubber expansion joints, rubber shock absorbers, rubber shock expansion retractors, shock absorbers Wait. It is a pipe joint with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance. We wholeheartedly welcome new and old customers to visit and cooperate with us. Company website http://www.xinligd.com Tel: 0371-64018888 Phone: 13653832088 Contact: Mr. Zhang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Company address: Henan South Section of Yong'an Road (Xicun Town), Gongyi City
KYP eccentric reducer rubber joints are improved on the basis of KXT rubber joints, which can solve the problems of different calibers and misalignment of pipes when connecting metal pipes. The eccentric reducer rubber joint can solve the problem of different calibers when metal pipes are connected, and at the same time, it has the effect of reducing vibration and noise, saving pipe installation parts and cost. It consists of an inner rubber layer, a fabric reinforcement layer, a middle rubber layer, an outer rubber layer, an end-reinforced metal ring or steel ring, and a metal flange. It has the characteristics of high pressure resistance, good elasticity, large displacement, balanced pipe deviation, good noise reduction effect, and convenient installation.
1. The eccentric big and small heads of the pipeline or pump valve are installed to prevent cavitation, and the big and small heads of the pump inlet should generally be installed flat. This is to prevent the gas in the pipeline from accumulating at the pump port, forming large bubbles into the pump cavity, and damaging the pump . Floor mounting is only possible in one case. That is the elbow that bends up directly behind the big and small heads. In this case, it is impossible for the gas phase to accumulate.
2. Pump-pipe installation reducer: There is a difference between the pump outlet and the external piping system. It is used for reducers with different diameters, and can achieve a straight connection between two pipes of different sizes.
The lateral displacement of the eccentric reducer rubber joint is the displacement of the rubber joint in a direction perpendicular to the fluid direction, that is, the direction of the central axis.
The angular displacement of the eccentric reducer rubber joint is the sum of the angle between the vertical centerline of the two end faces of the rubber joint and the original central axis.
First match the joint flange with the corresponding flange hole position of the corresponding pipeline, then pass the fixing screw through the flange hole and lock the nut with a wrench.
1. This product can greatly reduce the vibration and noise of the pipeline system, and can fundamentally solve the problems of interface displacement, axial expansion and misalignment of various pipelines.
2.According to different materials, it can be made into various varieties such as acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, oil resistance, high temperature resistance, etc., which can adapt to various media and environments.
3. The material is polar rubber, good sealing, light weight, convenient installation and maintenance, long service life, but avoid contact with sharp metal equipment, so as not to puncture the sphere.
4. If it is used overhead, it can be equipped with elastic brackets, and the bolts must be tightened diagonally during installation.
5. If the pipeline pressure is too high, limit bolts should be used to connect the flanges at both ends together.
6. The flange connection standard adopts GB / T9115.1-2000 standard. If other standards are used, it can be explained separately. The working pressure grade of this product is 0.6MPa and 1.0MPa.
7. The normal suitable medium for rubber joints is ordinary water with a temperature of 0-60 ° C. Special media such as oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and hard textures should be made of rubber made of corresponding special materials. Connector, cannot be used blindly or universally.
Gongyi Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. is located in Songjiang Economic Park. It is a large-scale pipe equipment and valve manufacturer with a history of more than 20 years. It is the main rubber joint, duckbill valve, retractor, compensator, gate valve, globe valve, One of the suppliers of ball valves, butterfly valves and hydraulic control valves. It has a high reputation and influence in the petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power, construction, heating, water supply and other industries. Products have been in short supply and sold well in domestic and foreign markets.
Gongyi Xinli and the Eurasian Fine Chemical Industry Park Eccentric Reducing Rubber Joint Cooperative Project. The Asia-Europe Fine Chemical Industry Park project is planned to be built in the Fine Chemical Park of Luzhou Economic Development Zone, with a planned area of 10,000 mu, relying on Tiancheng Chemical Technology and Market Advantages and the advantages of Yihai Kerry's capital and resources, the new AKD papermaking additives expansion, glycerol epichlorohydrin production, carbon acylation refined products, tail gas production and production of polyaluminum chloride, etc. are used in the production process. The advanced technology of recycling, self-contained chain, and self-closing realizes clean production and comprehensive utilization, which fully meets the requirements of national bio-industry policy and circular economy. At present, various preliminary procedures of the project are being actively processed.
The project is constructed in three phases. The first phase covers an area of 1,200 acres. After completion, it can realize an annual output value of 3.5 billion yuan. After the project is completed and put into production, it will form a production scale with an annual output of 560,000 tons, which can realize an annual output value of 10 billion yuan, profits and taxes of 2 billion yuan, and foreign exchange earnings of 500 million US dollars, creating a well-known new fine chemical industry park in China.
|1||Body||Natural rubber (NR), neoprene (CR), butyl rubber (IIR), nitrile rubber (NBR), fluoro rubber (FKM), EPDM|
|2||Inner & Outer Rubber||Natural rubber (NR) Neoprene (CR) Butyl rubber (IIR) Nitrile rubber (NBR) Fluorine rubber (FKM) Ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM) Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)|
|3||Body Carcass||Nylon cord fabric|
|4||Reinforcing Ring||Multi-strand coppering steel wire|
|5||Flange||Cast and forged carbon steel (Q235), Stainless steel (201, 304, 316, 321), Plastic (CPVC, PVDF, PPH, UPVC, RPP)|
|Item Item Model||KYP (DN25 ~ 300)||KYP (DN350 ~ 500)|| A, such as medium oil, acid and alkali substances |
B. Special requirements for working temperature
C. You can also write to us to customize
D. Please specify when ordering
A. If media is oil, acid or alkali.
B. If special requirements for working temperature
C. If OEM orders with drawings or samples
D. Please Inform us about above when ordering
| Working pressure |
| Burst pressure |
Mpa Burst Pressure
| Applicable temperature ° |
|-20 ℃ ~ + 115 ℃ (special up to -30 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃)|
| Applicable medium |
|Air, compressed air, water, sea water, oil, acid, alkali, etc.|
|Note: the materials of main parts are the same with those of KXT type|
| Nominal diameter DN |
| length |
| Axial displacement |
Axial displacement (mm)
| Lateral displacement |
Haorizontal isplacement (mm)
| Deflection angle |
Angular deflection (a1 + a2) °
|50 × 40||180||20||30||45||35|
|65 × 40||180||20||30||45||35|
|65 × 50||180||20||30||45||35|
|80 × 50||180||20||30||45||35|
|80 × 65||180||20||30||45||35|
|100 × 50||180||20||30||45||35|
|100 × 65||180||20||30||45||35|
|100 × 80||180||20||30||45||35|
|125 × 65||180||20||30||45||35|
|125 × 80||180||20||30||45||35|
|125 × 100||180||twenty two||30||40||35|
|150 × 80||200||twenty two||30||40||35|
|150 × 100||200||20||30||45||35|
|150 × 125||200||twenty two||30||40||35|
|200 × 100||220||twenty two||30||40||35|
|200 × 125||220||twenty two||35||40||30|
|200 × 150||220||25||30||40||35|
|250 × 100||220||twenty two||35||40||30|
|250 × 125||220||25||35||40||30|
|250 × 150||220||25||35||40||30|
|250 × 200||220||25||35||40||30|
|300 × 150||220||25||35||40||30|
|300 × 200||220||25||35||40||30|
|300 × 250||220||25||35||40||30|
|350 × 200||230||28||38||40||26|
|350 × 250||230||28||38||35||26|
|350 × 300||230||28||38||35||26|
|400 × 200||240||28||38||35||26|
|400 × 250||240||28||38||35||26|
|400 × 300||240||28||38||35||26|
| Note: 1. Special requirements can be made according to user drawings. The flange standard adopts GB / T9115.1-2000. Optional (GB, JB, HG, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, EN, JIS, ISO etc. ) Standard flange production. Rubber spheres can be made of natural rubber, EPDM, neoprene, butyl rubber, nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, etc. |
2. Use DN200 or higher product for suspended water supply. The pipeline must have fixed support or fixed bracket, otherwise the product should be installed with anti-pulling device.
3. The user uses a rubber joint, and the corresponding flange should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB / T9115.1-2000.
Notes: 1. For OEM orders with special requirement, rubber joints can be made according to customers' drawings. Generally, flange standard is GB / T9115.1-2000, other GB, JB, HG, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, EN, JIS, ISO flanges are also available upon request. Material of rubber body can be NR natural rubber, EPDM, Neoprene, IIR butyl rubber, NBR Buna-N, FKM, etc.
2.When rubber joints size above DN200 are used for overhead water supply system, the pipes must be equipped with fixed supports or fixed brackets, otherwise control units shall be installed on rubber joints.
3.Matching flanges of rubber joints shall be valve flanges or GB / T9115.1-2000 flanges.
Copyright Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. ICP record: Henan ICP No. 12016377