Gongyi City Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. follows the principle that the customer is God and devotes to the production and research of rubber joints all the year round. The main products are: flexible synthetic rubber joints, flexible reducer rubber joints, flexible single-sphere rubber joints, flexible double-sphere rubber joints, clamp-type flexible rubber joints, flexible rubber bend joints , Flexible filter dirt expansion joints, Flexible flanging rubber joints, Flexible double sphere wire connection rubber joints, Anti-pulling synthetic rubber joints. Customers are welcome to visit and guide our company. For more information about flexible rubber joints, please call the company hotline: 0371-64030555
KST type double ball rubber joint adopts multi-wave design to increase the length of the rubber joint and increase the compensation amount. Special cold water, hot water, compressed air, natural gas, etc. It has a special design, novel structure and good sealing performance to solve the pipeline burst due to thermal expansion and contraction and damage to pipeline connection equipment, effectively improving the pipeline's service life And protection of equipment. Double spheres have greater compensation than single spheres.
Double ball rubber joint is a kind of pipe joint with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance. High internal density, can withstand high pressure, and good elastic deformation effect. Double spheres have greater compensation than single spheres. This product is manufactured by Xinli Company using a new process of air-blowing mold. It is a product composed of a ball composed of inner rubber layer, reinforcement layer, middle rubber layer and outer rubber layer, and loose-forged low-carbon steel flange. It has high pressure resistance. , Good elasticity, large displacement, good effect of vibration absorption and noise reduction, easy installation and so on. Can be widely used in water supply and drainage, HVAC, fire protection, compressors, paper making, pharmaceuticals, ships, pumps, fans and other pipe systems.
Double ball rubber joints are made of fabric-reinforced rubber parts and loose metal flanges. They are used to reduce vibration and reduce noise in pipes and compensate displacement. It is a pipe joint with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance. Xinli strictly abides by international standards and quality requirements of raw materials, and eliminates the phenomenon of cutting corners. The environmental protection standard means that product raw materials not only need new materials, but also environmentally-friendly new materials.
1. Double-spherical rubber joints must be placed in a natural state during pipeline construction, and installation at extreme displacement limits is strictly prohibited.
2. When the pipeline medium is resistant to acid, alkali, oil, high temperature and other special materials, a joint with a gear higher than the working pressure of the pipeline should be selected.
3. When the rubber joint is installed on the ground, suspended, or vertically, the actual working axial displacement pressure of the rubber joint is less than the supporting force of the pipeline, otherwise an anti-pulling device should be installed to prevent the product from losing stability during operation.
4. The flange connecting the rubber joint should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB / T9115.1-2000.
5. The pipeline must have a fixed support or a fixed bracket, and the force of the fixed bracket must be greater than the axial force. For vertical installation and overhead installation, the corresponding fixing brackets and force brackets must be installed at both ends of the product to prevent the work from being pulled off after being stressed.
6. Keep away from heat sources during installation. Do not use media that does not meet the requirements of this product.
7. After the rubber flexible joint is subjected to pressure for the first time (such as: installation pressure test) or long-term deactivation before re-activation, the bolts should be re-pressurized and tightened before being put into operation.
8. When the displacement of the pipeline is greater than or equal to the large compensation amount of the joint, the number of joints should be increased to parallel the displacement. It is strictly prohibited to adjust the excess of the pipeline to make the joint at the limit of the deflection displacement and deviation state. Telescopic, displacement, deflection, etc.).
9. For high-level water supply or suspended water supply, the pipeline should be fixed on the hanger and bracket, and the joint cannot bear the weight and axial force of the pipeline, otherwise the joint should be equipped with anti-pulling device (the bearing capacity must be greater than the axial force of the pipeline ).
10. When installing the rubber joint, the screw of the bolt should extend to the outside of the joint, and the bolt on the end face of each flange should be tightened repeatedly and evenly according to the method of diagonal pressure to prevent pressure deviation.
|1||Body||Natural rubber (NR), neoprene (CR), butyl rubber (IIR), nitrile rubber (NBR), fluoro rubber (FKM), EPDM|
|2||Inner & Outer Rubber||Natural rubber (NR) Neoprene (CR) Butyl rubber (IIR) Nitrile rubber (NBR) Fluorine rubber (FKM) Ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM) Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)|
|3||Body Carcass||Nylon cord fabric|
|4||Reinforcing Ring||Multi-strand coppering steel wire|
|5||Flange||Cast and forged carbon steel (Q235), Stainless steel (201, 304, 316, 321), Plastic (CPVC, PVDF, PPH, UPVC, RPP)|
|Item Item Model||KST-F-1||KST-F-2||KST-F-3|| A, such as medium oil, acid and alkali substances |
B. Special requirements for working temperature
C. You can also write to us to customize
D. Please specify when ordering
A. If media is oil, acid or alkali.
B. If special requirements for working temperature
C. If OEM orders with drawings or samples
D. Please Inform us about above when ordering
|MpaWoring pressure||1.0 (10)||1.6 (16)||2.5 (25)|
|Burst Pressure||2.0 (20)||3.0 (30)||4.5 (45)|
|Kpa Vacuum||53.3 (400)||86.7 (650)||100 (750)|
|Applicable Temperature||-20 ℃ ~ + 115 ℃ (special can reach -30 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃) -20 ℃ ~ + 115 ℃ (-30 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃ under special conditions)|
|Applicable Medium||Air, compressed air, water, sea water, oil, acid, alkali, etc.|
|Note: the materials of main parts are the same with those of KXT type|
| Nominal diameter DN |
| length |
| Axial displacement |
Axial displacement mm
| Lateral displacement |
Haorizontal isplacement mm
| Angular deflection |
Angular deflection (a1 + a2) °
| Note: 1. Special requirements can be made according to user drawings. The flange standard adopts GB / T9115.1-2000. Optional (GB, JB, HG, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, EN, JIS, ISO etc. ) Standard flange production. Rubber spheres can be made of natural rubber, EPDM, neoprene, butyl rubber, nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, etc. |
2. Use DN200 or higher product for suspended water supply. The pipeline must have fixed support or fixed bracket, otherwise the product should be installed with anti-pulling device.
3. The user uses a rubber joint, and the corresponding flange should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB / T9115.1-2000.
Notes: 1. For OEM orders with special requirement, rubber joints can be made according to customers' drawings. Generally, flange standard is GB / T9115.1-2000, other GB, JB, HG, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, EN, JIS, ISO flanges are also available upon request. Material of rubber body can be NR natural rubber, EPDM, Neoprene, IIR butyl rubber, NBR Buna-N, FKM, etc.
2.When rubber joints size above DN200 are used for overhead water supply system, the pipes must be equipped with fixed supports or fixed brackets, otherwise control units shall be installed on rubber joints.
3.Matching flanges of rubber joints shall be valve flanges or GB / T9115.1-2000 flanges.
Copyright Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. ICP record: Henan ICP No. 12016377